- Brew 12 oz of chamomile tea. After the water has been heated, while the tea bag is steeping, add one drop of lavender.
- Squeeze one lemon. Don't be shy. Use every ounce of stress you have and squeeze every drop out. For extra oomph, mutter 'take that'.
- Add a half cup to a cup of ice to the cup
- Add a teaspoon or two of honey or agave nectar to taste.
- Scoop out 1/4 cup chamomile lavender tea and pour it into the cup of lemon and ice
- Fill the rest of the way with water to taste
Seal the lavender chamomile tea and refrigerate to use again.